11.23.2004

basted and baked big bird

time to hide the Playboys in a drawer. My parents roll into town tomorrow to stay with me for a few days over the holidays. it's a little stressful as it is a huge change from my normal come & go "bachelor" lifestyle except for the fact that i don't have 15 women whom i wheedle down each week with token roses in front of an audience of millions. i will make every attempt at staying sober.

Sunday night i went to see The Incredibles with Baf. Good flick as far as animation goes story line wasn't anything unexpected but that's not a startling revelation. Perhaps that's what makes Shrek so good...the animation is excellent and the plotline is just kind of bizarre. I think I'll take Scott/Tiff's kids to go see it (The Incredibles) tomorrow. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home