1.26.2005

gangsta geek

some moog comes up and he's like: Dizzle! Dat BS-sizzle won't step!
and I'm like: Muthafuckah!
and he's like: Fo-shizzle!
and I'm like: Muthafuckah!
and he's like: Smat! Big honkey comin' down!
and I'm like: Shiiiit! Big honkey gone be mad!
and then I'm like: let's sizzle...if radio don't bump, it must be all funked.
and he's like: Johnny Cochrane? Dat yo bitchass?
and I'm like: da fuck?! shutup.
and he's like: yea.
and I'm like: ...so we put the hook-up on it and...biiiiiiatch! y'all processes not feelin' each otha...!
and then I'm like: dis don't know whuz crackin' wit dat bitch there. mutha-fuckah put it in the wrong box!
and he's like: "B" to the mothafuckin' "yotch".
and I'm like: Canigetta witness?
and he's like: Hell yea!


Disclaimer: The above conversation was real, but it took place in english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home