11.29.2004

poem

today i was reminded of many poems from the hallowed bathroom of the Illini Inn:

God made man with a little bit of string,
He had a little extra, so he gave 'em a thing!
God made woman with a little bit of lace,
He had a little extra, so he gave 'em a space!
Thank you God!

If the ocean were wine, and I were a duck,
I'd swim to the bottom and never come up.
But the ocean's not wine, and I'm not a duck,
so come up to my room, and i'll give you a....flower.

Here's to the girl in the little red shoes,
She's drinking my whiskey, she's drinking my booze.
She ain't got no cherry, but that's not a sin.
'cause she's still got that box, that that cherry came in.

Some come here to sit and think
Some come here to shit and stink
I come here to scratch my balls
And read the bullshit on the walls

There are more, but sadly, I cannot remember them.

El Fin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home