2.05.2006

badlands

the last week in may, i will be setting off on my first training adventure in training for life-goal #1 (climbing denali). newgard and i will be setting off into the badlands for 4 days and 3 nights during which i will wear really short khaki shorts, speak with an australian accent, and wrestle a bear so i can stick my thumb in its butthole. crikey! the goal is to cover between 60 and 80 miles in the four days. destinations are yet to be determined. if either of you two readers of this blog know any good resources for trail maps, or have any recommendations on equipment (hawkins and timmy, i'm looking at you here) send 'em my way. also, if you are interested in joining us, let me know.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to join you, but something tells me Marissa wouldn't be too keen on that idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home