1.18.2006

high school

wow do i not miss high school. every day there is a new battle between two of my staff. the staff members vary, and the issues vary but the cruelty remains the same. i do my absolute best to keep my distance from these things and i certainly do not choose sides. today i was tested. i witnessed a story being completely fabricated in front of my very own eyes. half of me wanted to run and not hear any more than i already had. the other half wanted to point, cackle, and dance around singing "liar liar pants on fire". little kids can be cruel but it's really because they don't know any better. high school kids are downright malicious. they know better but their attacks are purely emotional reactions without thought to the end result.

i am SO glad i was not a very social person in high school. i had very little, if any, drama to deal with. somehow this has always been the case. drama has avoided me and i very much hope to keep it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home