8.01.2006

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppp

i just returned from the salon where they made my legs and arms more aerodynamic for the swim and bike sections of the race.

yes, i'm so determined to win that i'll even get waxed. yes, waxing fucking hurts. yes, i feel gay.

if it weren't for the competition between hebda, kyle, and myself, i wouldn't have done it. all sources say that at most, i'll gain about 2 minutes. realistically, it's only about 30-45 seconds. it's the 'what if' that made me do it. what if i only lost by 30 seconds? what if i didn't prepare and race as smart as possible?

i'd be pissed...that's what.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Ouch

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Did you get a Manzillian while you were at it?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger mike said...

fuck no. the arms weren't too bad. the front of the legs was worse, and when they did the backs of my legs, i had to hold on to the table. i can't imagine how bad back of my balls would sting. although i must admit, the warm wax application part of the process would probably give me wood. now aren't you glad you asked?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home