10.18.2005

i'm not dead...yet

so here's the brief update on my life in the last month:
the chocolate store opened and i'm busier than i've ever been.
i'm getting better at being an asshole.
i've quit running, biking, and working out altogether. i've replaced all those activities with work.
i've lost 17 lbs.
i broke my right hand and will be in a cast for the next 3.5 weeks.
i got a cleaning lady who also does my laundry since i don't have the time to do it myself.
i've set my sites on an ironman for next year.

that is all. rants and streams-of-consciousness to come when time allows.

6 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing well (if being that busy can in fact be described as 'well'). I look forward to the rants!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Tim said...

How the heck did you break your hand?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I need to stop by the store.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you probably weigh less than me now! ;)

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you break in your hand? Was it a bad break?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger mike said...

i broke the bone on the back of my hand supporting my pinky finger. i got kneed in the head going after a loose ball playing indoor and was sent into a wall. i caught myself with the back of my right hand and snapped it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home