5.20.2007

strippers

A friend of mine from soccer had his bachelor party last night. At the end of the evening, the 'entertainment' arrived and put on a show. I love women just as much as the next guy (who doesn't live on north halsted) but I've never been comfortable around strippers. These two were out to make me as uncomfortable as possible. When they brought out the Dewalt impact drill, I was forced to excuse myself to the bathroom. That was simply too much for me. I also hear that during my extended urinal break, i missed out on a magic trick where one of them made her entire forearm disappear. I'm thankful for not seeing that either.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if she made her friend's entire head disappeaed?

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Nick said...

This is called Tuesday at the Sandholm household.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home