4.18.2005

too slow...

results from the 4x1 mile repeats on saturday (4 minute recovery):
mile 1: 5:51
mile 2: 6:05
mile 3: 6:09
mile 4: 6:00

these need to be MUCH lower...like down in the 5:30 range but i couldn't seem to force that kind of pace out of myself. hopefully, it was just the hangover making itself known.

After the workout, i stopped to stretch and was using part of a fence near the trail to assist in that effort. A girl who had been walking around the park with two of her friends stopped to stretch next to me while her friends continued walking. Ah HA! Opportunity! Now don't be a retard mike, say something. She's pretty attractive but between my nervousness around women, the hangover, and the workout, i feel like i'm going to puke all over my shoes. Yes, there's a way to get a date, throw up all over her. Needless to say she finished stretching and walked away while i stood there looking like a slack-jawed yokel. So I put on my taped up glasses, attached the pocket protector and hopped in the dork-mobile to head off to the next job for the nutless wonder. I need to get some theme music.

Until next time...

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Mike, you are a slack-jawed yokel. :D

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately when I asked what it was, Zack demonstrated a slack-jawed yokel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home